Today, ads broadcasting multi-family homes for sale are numerous. This is because multi-family homes in Toronto are a valued added real estate investment asset. Multi-family real estate investment involves the acquisition and management of housing properties reserved for buildings that have multiple units.
When the topic of multi-family homes for sale is being discussed, the seller is referring to apartment complexes with several spaces that can be rented. If you are looking to buy income property in Toronto, purchasing a multi-family home for sale is a logical first step.
Asides from the obvious benefits in terms of income, owning multi-family real estate investment assets means that investors can enjoy the following benefits:
- Investors can occupy one unit while renting out the rest.
- Income from rent can help investors pay their own mortgage
- Multi-family homes for sale typically share the same living amenities. This brings down the cost of maintenance and management drastically.
- The sheer number of tenants means that investors can mitigate the influence of vacancy risks.
- Multi-family real estate investment offers diverse options for financing.
- Buying multi-family houses for sale equals owning less volatile assets.
- Like all other real estate investment assists, they will appreciate over time.
Buying multi-family income properties for sale offers investors diverse advantages. Here at Real Estate Investment Company, our business strategy is designed to help you harness these advantages.
We offer clients looking for multi-family real estate investment opportunities the following services:
- Fund management
- Acquisition Research
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Asset management
- Financing and marketing
We are a reliable real estate investment and asset management firm. Our extensive experience and, transparency makes us the perfect team to handle your multi-family real estate investment portfolio.
Multi-Family Real Estate Investments
Real Estate Investment Company is here to make choosing one out of the many multi-family houses for sale easier. As one of the leading real estate investment companies in Toronto, we are hugely focused on the management and acquisition of multi-family properties for sale that will only increase in value.
We have a team of real estate professionals with extensive background experience in the management, acquisition and financing of multi-family real estate investment portfolios.
Multi-Family Real Estate Investments – Our Strategy.
When it comes to multi-family real estate investments, our core mission is to protect partner capital. Typically, multi-family houses for sale are one of the least volatile real estate asset classes. Additionally, when you buy income property in the multi-family class, you can enjoy a strong upside potential during significant upcycles. Our investment strategy is designed to significantly strengthen the position of your investment portfolio.
Looking to buy income property in Toronto? Multi-family houses for sale offer significant asset value due to the imbalance between the demand and supply of these income properties. Our multi-family real estate investment strategy is designed to take advantage of this market situation for our partners.
The following criteria are used to determine and identify undervalued multi-family homes for sale. This critical first step is important for value optimization and asset increase.
- Must be multi-family residential units
- Apartment buildings with pitched roof construction are preferred
- The occupancy ratio must be above 80%. This criterion can be waived for multi-family homes that require renovation.
- Must be centrally located
- Offer value-add opportunities for investors
- Renters who earn over $30,000 annually
- Rent is 25% or less of the average income
- Retiring baby boomers enjoying maintenance-free multi-family living
- Size: Over 50+ units
- Price: Multi-family units in the $5MM – $50MM range
- Age: Less than 50 years old
- Location: Central locations with strong indicators for long and short-term economic growth and development